Just a recent GRD4 shot

Here you can post your "Streetshots"

Just a recent GRD4 shot

Postby Nevin » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:33 am

0015167_2014_September[5].jpg
0015167_2014_September[5].jpg (76.06 KiB) Viewed 433 times

While I have kept my GX200 since 2008, together with the wide and telephoto converters, I am using the almost 2-year-old GRD4 more. Regrettably, the GRD4 seems to have a problem with the snap focus. Sometimes it works, but not at some other (as the above image show). The new Ricoh distributor here didn't quite appreciate the issue and returned me the camera with the problem unfixed. So that has forbidden me to use it as often as I wish. That said, for the camera to be carried around, it is the one -- all I need is to stop and focus probably.

I still like the grainy feel of the older GX200 images better. ;) Enjoy and have a good day.
Nevin

Re: Just a recent GRD4 shot

Postby thelps » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:36 am

Nevin wrote:
I still like the grainy feel of the older GX200 images better. ;) Enjoy and have a good day.

I can agree that the GX200 BW images rendered in a very pleasing way.
For me I even preferred the GX100 BW a tad more but the GX200 had a character and likeability for sure.
Tim
__________________________________________________________________________________________

| Ricoh GRD I Limited | Ricoh GRD II | Ricoh GRD III | Ricoh GRD IV | Ricoh GR | and some inspiration
thelps
Site Supporter

Re: Just a recent GRD4 shot

Postby Nevin » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:13 am

thelps wrote:
Nevin wrote:

I can agree that the GX200 BW images rendered in a very pleasing way.
For me I even preferred the GX100 BW a tad more but the GX200 had a character and likeability for sure.

I always imagine the GX200 images to be a coffee brand that has a lingering aftertaste one can indulge in for very long.
Nevin

Return to Streetshots