Fuji X100s in mint condition SOLD

Post your "For Sale" items here - NO DEALERS PLEASE!
Forum rules
Dealer's posts are strictly prohibited and will be deleted!
Posts may only be made by members who post in the other discussions too.
It's not "car boot sale" so the posts here should be digital camera related!

Fuji X100s in mint condition SOLD

Postby paulgiguere » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:31 pm

Okay, I know this is a Ricoh forum but hey you never know. I'm selling my Fuji X100S (black) for $500. It is in mint condition and has been handled and cared for very well (approx. 2200 shutter actuations). There are no nicks, dents, scratches, etc. The lens is pristine (I had a filter on the lens from day one so no scratches, etc.). If you didn't know better, you would think the camera is new. The camera also comes with an AMAXX LCD protector which has been on since I bought the camera new so the LCD is in pristine condition. In addition, I am including two additional Fuji batteries (not 3rd party) and the ARX100 Adapter Ring (black) for adding a lens filter or accessory.

The camera comes with the original box, all cables, cords, charger, battery, manual, strap, etc. Basically the camera comes with everything that was included when the camera was purchased new. You can check out photos on my listing at: https://www.photographerslounge.org/threads/35461/

Below are more details. If you have any questions, just let me know.

Item Location: USA

Willing to ship to: USA

Payment accepted: Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method: USPS Priority

Shipping charge: $20

Handling time: 1 business day

References: Ebay: pgiguere

Additional comments: Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment
paulgiguere

Return to For Sale