GeorgeInGeorgiaUSA wrote:I'm sure there were firmware updates available for the GX 200. I have the instruction manual, but I don't see any mention of how to identify the firmware on my camera. How can this be done, and are any updates still available?
The latest firmware for GX200 is the 1.25
You can find it here:http://www.ricoh-imaging.co.jp/english/ ... are/gx200/
Together with the procedure to check your current version:
1. Making sure that the camera’s power is turned off, switch the mode dial to SCENE.
2. While pressing the (Macro) button, hold down the (Playback) button for 2-3 seconds.
• The firmware version will be displayed on the picture display for about 20 seconds.
3. Check the firmware version displayed on the picture display.
• e.g. When the firmware version is V1.00, the version will be shown as [MAIN : V 1.00] as follows:
MAIN : V 1.00
BKUP : V X.XX
MONI : V X.XX
ADJD : V X.XX
EXTD : V X.XX
CPU1 : V X.XX
SH : XXXXXX
ST : XXXXXX