Cult cameras project

Discussion about your accompanying cameras (like dslr;)

Re: Cult cameras project

Postby Tom Caldwell » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:47 am

I don't know why I was notified that there had been a recent post to this useful thread, but now I am here I will note that I designed and made a working M42 mount adapter ring for the Altix mount - or rather adapted an Altix mount to M42 - not only that but infinity focus is correct. Quite pleased with my little engineering efforts. Now I have one of the very few Meyer Telefogars with an M42 thread.

Tom
Tom Caldwell
Coffs Harbour
Tom Caldwell
Site Supporter

Postby thelps » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:36 pm

Tom Caldwell wrote:I don't know why I was notified that there had been a recent post to this useful thread, but now I am here I will note that I designed and made a working M42 mount adapter ring for the Altix mount - or rather adapted an Altix mount to M42 - not only that but infinity focus is correct. Quite pleased with my little engineering efforts. Now I have one of the very few Meyer Telefogars with an M42 thread.

Tom

You may be subscribed to additions to the thread, and there was a spammer who posted here.
I deleted the spammer..
Tim
__________________________________________________________________________________________

| Ricoh GRD I Limited | Ricoh GRD II | Ricoh GRD III | Ricoh GRD IV | Ricoh GR | and some inspiration
thelps
Site Supporter

Postby Tom Caldwell » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:29 pm

Rotten sods. It was a good thread anyway seeing I have had my cult-camera GRD out recently.

Tom
Tom Caldwell
Coffs Harbour
Tom Caldwell
Site Supporter

Postby garry71 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:15 pm

Minox 35
http://camerapedia.wikia.com/wiki/Minox_35

If I win the lottery, I'd have a digital version made for me!
garry71

Previous

Return to Other Cameras