GR1v vs GR21 size

Discussion about Ricoh GR Analog (film) cameras GR1, GR10, GR1s, GR1v and GR21

GR1v vs GR21 size

Postby ksn » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:55 am

I'm interested in getting a film camera and after some research, I think I'd like to get a GR, but I'm unsure between these two. Size is a big factor for me and I can't seem to find any images of the two side by side. Can anyone help?

Thanks!
ksn

spam alert

Postby riccadonna » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:11 am

Listen you bastard this time by name chenjinyan. Why at all you bother our site. We are very small community, visited by few dedicated and not interested in your commercial shit. You must be some nasty character because you target out site like a maniac. I don`t know if you are a malicious bot or a stupid person impersonating Chinese thus offending normal people of that culture. I can see your logging pattern and although I`m not a computer person I do have friends that can try to track you down, you irresponsible shit. Personally I`m uncommercial type and hate most of brainless adds. I hope , some big firms you list on your spam will pin you down as your intrusive manner makes us to look away from them as the things are now.
p.s. dear administrator. There must be a filter that stops that shit as the spam pattern is clear. He registers and on the same day with minuter interval spams a number of posts starting with some old ones. Nobody in out community uploads 100 posts the same day. Hope you`ll find solution.
riccadonna

Re: GR1v vs GR21 size

Postby Blow-in » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:19 pm

Nicely put. Someone (thank you) seems to have taken down his stupid posts.

Meantime, my GXR A12 28 is ready for a weekend outing with the Highland MG Owners' Club. I can only promise photos of MGs and also aircraft as we are going to the Scottish Museum of Flight. So nothing 'arty' I'm afraid.

Richard
Blow-in
Site Supporter

Return to Ricoh GR Analog