Ricoh forum twitter started

Ricoh Forum questions, ideas and problems

Re: Ricoh forum twitter started

Postby mploy » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:56 pm

Curious...

Regarding Twitter, my "unsuspension within 24 hrs" is taking quite longer as well, nearing 48 hrs now!!

How long exactly did it take for yours to get unsuspended??

I'm quite anxious to get back, and was thrilled that it was supposed to be within 24 hrs, thinking it would be much sooner....but yeah I was wrong in assuming their efficiency, it's ridiculous now, and the suspense is killing me!!

Also, I didn't have a reason for my suspension either. I'm pretty sure when Twitter gives u no reason, it simply means "whoops" our mistake, as there was absolutely no reason for my suspension. PLUS, I had a new account, only a week old.

But yeah, about how long did it take for u? 2 days? 3...?

Everytime I keep checking back, it just shows my acct as still suspended, with the 'pink bar of death' at the top.
I just hope it's not much longer, as I stated above, it's near 48 hrs now and I'm still locked out!!!
Last edited by mploy on Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
mploy

Postby mploy » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:16 am

^ Another thing I forgot to add and ask...

When you got your account back, did you lose any of your stats? as in tweets, following, followers?

I've heard people w/ suspended accounts drastically lose stats, but then again, I think that's more towards the blatant offenders where there's actually a reason to suspend them, whether it's for aggressive following/unfollowing, spamming, etc etc...

but for ones like us (no clear offense or reason for suspension at all), I'm wondering if Twitter gave you back your account with all stats intact.

I'd hate to lose any followers or tweets I had, even though my Twitter was barely 7 - 10 days old.

Please provide insight if you can... thanks!

(oh, and still suspended of course)
mploy

Postby ZDP-189 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:53 am

If you lot are on Twitter and want to look up my feed:

https://twitter.com/#!/ZDP189

BTW, the links in the site's RSS feed are broken.
Collection: GR1 GR1S GR1V(date) GR10 GR21 R1 R1S R1S(gold) R1E R10 RX60 GRD I-IV GRD Ltd GX100 GX200 GXR A12-M G4-Wide 500ME
ZDP-189
Site Supporter

Postby odklizec » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:03 am

Hi mploy and welcome to the board! It took them about 48h from the message about scheduled unsuspension in 24h ;) And I got all followers and tweets back. So don't worry. If you already got a message about the unsuspension, you should have your twitter back soon.

As for the reasons why ricohforum twitter has been suspended, I still don't have any clue. I repeatedly asked them for an explanation what wrong I did, but all they sent me was "you may wish to review the twitter rules...blablabla". So I'm afraid, there is no chance to extract a reason of account suspension from them? ;)
Pavel Kudrys
---
Flickr gallery:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/odklizec/
odklizec
Site Admin

Previous

Return to About This Forum