Portal Problems - Help!

Ricoh Forum questions, ideas and problems

Portal Problems - Help!

Postby Blow-in » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:57 am

I keep getting error messages when trying to upload pictures. Sometimes I can't even access the portal and receive a message that its reached the maximum number of users. Others also have problems - please see the recent posts on the thread about enjoying the GXR. This is killing the forum - can anything be done please?

Richard
Blow-in
Site Supporter

Re: Portal Problems - Help!

Postby riccadonna » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:27 pm

Guilty, guilty, guilty and ashamed for not posting anything for a time. I will soon.
Now as a response to your cry for help I post a GR selfie to prove that I`m alive and kicking and still enjoying GXR. This is my HCB digital setup. The lens is Summaron 2.8/35, viewfinder Leitz 50mm
bit diffy focusing but generally if the light allows f:8-11 and zone distance. Cheers Richard. Stanislaw
GR002216web.jpg
GR002216web.jpg (301.14 KiB) Viewed 681 times

EXIF-Data
Image taken on: Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:04 pm
Focus length: 18.3 mm
Shutter speed: 1/320 Sec
F-number: F/6.3
ISO speed rating: 200
Whitebalance: Manual
Flash: Flash did not fire, compulsory flash mode
Camera-model: GR
Exposure program: Not defined
Exposure bias: -7/10 EV
Metering mode: Center-weighted average

p.s. no upload problems on this side.
riccadonna

Postby AlbertTRAL » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:21 pm

Richard, I am having exactly the same problems as you. It is becoming almost impossible not only to post, but even to follow... let´s cross fingers hoping a solution is coming... and yes, I am still enjoying my 3 GXRs... ;) :)
Take care, AlbertTRAL
LFI Gallery
AlbertTRAL

Postby thelps » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:00 am

I think some of these issues like number of connections may be ISP related.
For the last few days I have not seen the 1203 (?) connections refused issue. Maybe fixed.

Uploading of images I have also had problems but it seems when I have changed the program that saves the file it suddenly works.
Not sure if that is of any use.
Stanislaw, very nice self portrait. The Summaron looks at home on the GXR and a nicely balanced looking pair.
Tim
__________________________________________________________________________________________

| Ricoh GRD I Limited | Ricoh GRD II | Ricoh GRD III | Ricoh GRD IV | Ricoh GR | and some inspiration
thelps
Site Supporter

Return to About This Forum