There is a small, but really annoying bug while switching between the photos (and moving them) in zoomed preview.
Steps to reproduce:
- Make sure the AutoRotate option is set ON.
- Take one vertically and one horizontally oriented photo.
- Switch to "preview" mode.
- Zoom up the actually previewed photo a bit (let's say 4 times)
- Try move the zoomed preview (using the arrow keys) - it works as expected small (right/left=horizontal move, up/down=vertical move).
- Switch from vertically to horizontally (or vice versa) oriented photo (using the rocker wheel) >> The zoom factor should be preserved.
- Now try move the preview using the arrow keys - the preview moves in wrong direction! Instead to Left-Right it goes Up-Down and vice versa! The small preview rectangle works fine. It's just the main preview, which goes in wrong direction.
There are also some screen artifacts. Below pictures displays GX200 LCD, but it's the same on GRDII LCD.