This is my last weekend in Puerto Rico. The assignment is close to the end and next Saturday I will fly back to Italy.
Some shots taken in Old San Juan in the area of the El Morro castle at the sunset.
The temperature is still high and the warm wind let the kites fly...
- Looking for refreshment...
- foto 1.JPG (493.71 KiB) Viewed 794 times
- Image taken on: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:42 pm
- Focus length: 6 mm
- Shutter speed: 1/1070 Sec
- F-number: F/5.6
- ISO speed rating: 64
- Whitebalance: Auto
- Flash: Flash did not fire, compulsory flash mode
- Camera-model: GR DIGITAL 3
- Exposure program: Normal program
- Exposure bias: 0 EV
- Metering mode: Pattern
- Sunset at El Morro
- foto 2.JPG (195.67 KiB) Viewed 791 times
- A panorama of the esplanade of the El Morro castle
- foto 3.JPG (111.68 KiB) Viewed 793 times