Ricoh Japan released new version of GXR FW improving various things in all three available modules.
You can download it here:http://ricoh.com/r_dc/download/firmware/gxr/Modified the following phenomena.
1) (A12, S10, P10) In case of attaching the cable switch (CA-1), when half-pressing the shutter release button of the CA-1, it may turn off the camera.
2) (A12) Macro AF Distance Limit option (On) may be disabled (Off) in some conditions like; replacing a camera unit from the A12 to the other one.
3) (S10) Even if a shutter speed is changed, the aperture value will not vary in case of the conditions below; S mode, AE locked.
4) (P10) Noise sound may be recorded into movies when the electrical viewfinder (VF-2) is attached.Revised or corrected the following.
5) (A12, S10, P10) Revised the ISO sensitivity range conditions when shooting with the combination below; S mode, Shutter speed Auto Shift On, and ISO Auto/ISO Auto-Hi.
6) (S10) Corrected the display of focus distance as 19mm when the conversion lens (DW-6) is attached.
7) (P10) Revised the upper limit of the ISO sensitivity range as ISO 3200 when shooting in S mode.